Monday, April 20, 2009

A couple of Quick Birthday Cards



Here are a couple of humorous birthday cards for a friend who has a great sense of humor. I love the one at the top - I am almost sure she'll write in it "I know I was!" and she is a retired lady :) These are Studio G stamps. Cute, huh? It doesn't show in the photo, but the ol' gal on the pony has liquid glass on her spec's and the images on both are raised on dimensionals.
This will be a busy week, as I am making some special treats for a Cricut Swarm in Ocala, and
a very special tutorial to share with you on the May 1st - 3rd Spa Weekend at Cuttlebug Challenge!!!
Be sure to mark your calendars so you are ready to participate in some great fun, win great prizes and learn great techniques all weekend. Blog Hop starts that Friday morning!!
Have a hunny of a day!
BettyBee

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Betty, these are just too cute!!..Good seeing your busy schedule hasn't kept you from making those sweet cards!

Crystal said...

What adorable cards! I always visit your blog and am usually just a lurker! However, today I wanted to post and let you know that I left a little something on my blog since I think you are one amazing crafter!! Hugs!