Monday, February 16, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday!!

Today is my day to do Rendezvous Monday on Cuttlebug Challenge!! I've had the song "They Call It Mellow Yellow" in my head for quite a while. So that's my challenge - creat a card in YELLOW. What comes to your mind when you think of yellow? A friend yesterday said "Lemon chiffon pie!" Yummy!! Yellow can be strong, vibrant and playful, or it can be gentle, tender and soft. I did three distinctly different feelings with these cards, and I hope they give you some great ideas.





Here's your challenge...click over to http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com and try out the Mellow Yellow challenge. Let your sunshine radiate, and have a hunny of a day!!

BettyBee

4 comments:

Allison said...

they are all so lovely and vibrant
AllisoNX

Rosemary said...

Oh Betty, these are awesome. I could not pick a favorite; all different, all unique!!..

Jean Cross said...

I love the bees on your blog and your blog design. Your cards are great. You've used the CB so creatively like the icing on the cupcake. I really like the giraffe card!

Carol said...

I LOVE how you used the color yellow in all these cards! They LOOK great!