Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #6



This was such fun! This is the first card I've done as guest designer for http://CuttlebugChallenge.blogspot.com. The sketch was found at ScrapFreak, and this is a different size card for me. I used the Snowflakes folder for the top of the card, and white embossing powder for the snowflakes, and to let the snow "fly" in the background. Santa is a great stamp by Rubber Stampede, and borrowed from my mom's HUGE stash (thanks Mom!) He is colored with watercolor pencils and baby oil gel. The inchies are accented with trees and candycanes cut from Cricut's Christmas Cheer cartridge, and decorated with Ice Stickles for bling! I used the Swiss Dots folder on the green sentiment band, and the little green trees. The message, red paper, and ribbon are all from my bountiful stash. Thanks for checking it out!

No comments: