Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuttlebug Camp Challenges!!


It's Wednesday, and time to post the rest of the Cuttlebug Camp Challenges that I've finished. What a fun program this has been! Thanks to Trudi and the other designers for great tutorials and motivation to get some neat things done. Here are my napkin rings for Tablescape Part 2!
I used Swiss Dots, and Fiskars edge punch for the main part, then Cricut Stretch Your Imagination for the Leaves. They look really pretty with my basket from Day 1!



This little guy is my funny little snowman from "Pumpkins, Part 3"! I did the circles, glues them together, and then dressed them in snowy style! I do think the ovals would have worked better for the bottom section! The snowflake cuttlebug folder worked really well for this! Don't you love the goofy smile!


These tags are fun and easy! They are 2"x 2 1/2" and decorate up so cute! I love putting the cut out image on the inside! Thanks for the ideas :-)




This is my version of Kim's Tutorial Challenge on the Beaded Embossing. I tried everywhere in my area to find Sticky Powder, and haven't had any luck, so I hand glued mine in the reverse. I still love the results! I used one of the corner plates for this design, and backed it with silver paper, and there are "diamonds" in the centers of the flowers....great compliments to each other. Thanks, Kim, for the tutorial, and when I get the Sticky Powder, I will do it in the reverse. (I tried "inking" my cuttlebug folder with the glue pad, and it didn't work).

2 comments:

Trudi said...

Wow! You go girl! You got lots done. That snowman is so cute! I just might have to try something like that.

BeccaRoo said...

That snowman is very cut I wish I had seen this before went to Michaels the other day to purchase some for our event to make. You should check out my Christmas Trees on http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/ they would look realy cute with your snowman.