Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm going to a Swarm!


On Saturday, Claire and I are going to our first Swarm!! Thirty of us are meeting in Crystal River, FL and I made these name tags to go with the goodie bags. I will put everyone's names on them, and then they are to put five interesting things about themselves on them, so we can get to know one another! This will be so much fun! They are 5 1/2 inches long, so they are big enough to read across the room, but not so big that they are too big to wear. I designed the cricut head on Design Studio (I think his eyeballs are a little too big, but he's just excited to be with all of us girls!!!) http://www.mediafire.com/?id39ij2m2ql Here is the cut file.I'm also donating a Stacker as a door prize, and taking some with me, so the girls can buy them without having to pay to have them shipped. As Martha says, "It's a good thing!" Now I just have to figure out what I want to take for the crop part of the swarm!!!

5 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

Nicely done, Mom! I wondered which cartridge that little cricut was included on, but you made him yourself! How cute! When is the swarm? It will be so much fun for you! I played with my cricut today for the first time...I can see how it can be so addicting! Craig and I just got the baby down and went to head to bed and I left the sheets in the wash. Not the dryer...the washer! AAAH! Now we're waiting for them to dry. Anywho... HAVE FUN!!!

Barbie and Craig said...

looks like you're editing as we speak! Things changes while I was leaving you a comment! Oh yeah, and I see it's on Saturday now...sorry I missed that.

bnmwhitney said...

Very cute mama. I am still trying to get the appropriate "cricut" green vinyl for you. You are so creative. I am glad to have gotten your jeans!! Have a wonderful day,
Tori

BroderieBijou said...

Thx so much for the cute cut file.

Lora said...

I downloaded your cut file, thanks for sharing.