Thursday, April 24, 2008

My First Posting

Tonight I am making my first step into the high tech world of the blog! Thanks to DS for helping get things started, but I don't know for sure how to do a lot of things...bear with me! I just hope that I'll be able to get my cards on here, so I can begin to share some of the designs I have done. I am very excited about moving forward with my cards, designs, and teaching. I have some students waiting for lessons, some customers waiting for cards, and a lot of friends and family I want to share with. Thanks so much for your encouragement. Please feel free to visit often, and leave all sorts of comments.

1 comment:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Betty
Congratulations on your blog I think it looks fabulous. I set one up last week took me ages and it doesn't look half a s nice as yours. You've done a brilliant job.
Your cards are beautiful.